The domain name www.aaryatechnovation.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Aarya Technovation India Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Company”), having registered address at Cyber view, 1G, Near Mind Space, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
I. Information you upload to Aarya Technovation may be seen by others.
II. We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, to protect our rights or as otherwise disclosed in here. Aarya Technovation does not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone.
III. We give you several ways to control the privacy of your personal information and are continuously working to enhance privacy options available to you.
We process your information in furtherance of our legitimate interests, including:
I. Providing and improving the Services, including any personalized Services. We do so as it is necessary to pursue our legitimate interests of providing and developing innovative and tailored offerings to our members on a sustained basis; and
II. Keeping the Services safe and secure. We do so as it is necessary to pursue the legitimate interests of Aarya Technovation and its members in ensuring the Services are secure, and to protect against fraud, spam and abuse, etc.
1) "Personal information" is information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data or from that data and other information that Buynuse has access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
We use the personal information we collect to provide and improve our Services, provide you with a personalized experience on our sites (especially, by offering you services and items that you may like), contact you about your account and our Services, provide you with customer service, provide you with personalized advertising and marketing, and detect, prevent, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce our Terms of Service and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws.
2) Aarya Technovation collects information about you, including information that directly or indirectly identifies you, if you or your other members choose to share it with Aarya Technovation. We receive information in a few different ways, including when you sumbit contact us form. Aarya Technovation also collects information about how you use the Services. There are also several opportunities for you to share information about yourself and your activities with Aarya Technovation. Like most website operators, our website collects standard web log entries, including your IP address, page URL, browser type, language preference, platform type, geo-location, referring site, and timestamp. We use this information to diagnose problems with our server, for the purposes of system administration, and to otherwise provide you with better services.
We may collect personal information such as name, email address and contact phone number when using our website. This helps secure and provide you with access to our Services.
If you contact us directly by sending an email to an email address listed on Contact Us page, or any email address at our website domain names, or send comments through our website, your email address will be used if we reply to your comments or questions.
We collect and process location information when you sign up for and use the Services. Processing of your location data is essential to the Services which we provide and a necessary part of our performance of the agreement we have with you.
We collect information from your browser, computer, or mobile device, which provide us with technical information when you access or use the Services. This technical information includes device and network information, cookies, log files and analytics information.
Please do not post or submit any personal information that you expect to keep private.
4) We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date and that you have the ability to access and make corrections to it. Once you make a public posting, you may not be able to change or remove it. Upon your request, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable national laws.
5) We do not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 18. Children (persons under the age of 18) are not eligible to use our website unsupervised. If you are under the age of 18, you may use our website only in conjunction with and under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. If we learn that a posting has been submitted by a person under the age of 18 without supervised, we will remove that post.
6) Aarya Technovation discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Buynuse behalf or to provide services available through the Website and/or App, and (ii) third-party service providers who help us to provide our Services, payment processing services, assist us in providing customized advertising, to assist us in the prevention, detection, mitigation, and investigation of potentially illegal acts, violations of our Terms of Service, fraud and/or security breaches, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs, and other business operations.
Aarya Technovation will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations, as described above, Buynuse discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental requests, or when Buynuse believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Buynuse, third parties or the public at large.
7) Our web server may set and access "cookies", small text files placed on your hard drive, to keep track of the pages visited. The "cookies" do not reveal personal information, rather give us statistical data to help analyze our web page flow and measure effectiveness. By tracking the overall traffic patterns of our visitors, we can make the site more responsive to our visitor’s needs and interests. Using cookies is popular by many websites.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. To manage the collection of information through cookies or other equivalent technology you can use the settings on your browser or mobile device. Aarya Technovation does not recognize or respond to browser-initiated Do Not Track signals, as the internet industry has not fully developed Do Not Track standards, implementations and solutions. To learn more about Do Not Track signals, you can visit https://allaboutdnt.com.
8) We use a number of mechanisms (encryption, passwords, and physical security) to protect the security and integrity of your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
To help ensure that these measures are effective in preventing unauthorized access to your private information, you should be aware of the security features available to you through your browser. You should use a security-enabled browser to submit your credit card information and other personal information at the Services. Please note that if you do not use a SSL-capable browser, you are at risk for having data intercepted.
Most browsers have the ability to notify you if you change between secure and insecure communications, receive invalid services identification information for the Services you are communicating with, or send information over an unsecured connection. Aarya Technovation recommends that you enable these browser functions to help ensure that your communications are secure. You can also monitor the URL of the services you are visiting (secure URLs begin with https:// rather than http://), along with the security symbol of your browser to help identify when you are communicating with a secure server. You can also view the details of the security certificate of the services to which you are connected. Please check the validity of any Services you connect to using secure communications.
We use your information to communicate with you about the Services, send you marketing communications (where you have agreed to receive such messages), or let you know about new features or updates to our Terms of Service. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us. Buynuse will use your information to communicate with you, for example by sending you notifications.
10) We may share your information with third parties who provide services to Aarya Technovation such as supporting and improving the Services, promoting the Services, processing payments, or fulfilling orders. These service providers will only have access to the information necessary to perform these limited functions on our behalf and are required to protect and secure your information.
Subject to your privacy settings, your information and content may be publicly accessible.
When you choose to use third party apps, plug-ins, or websites that integrate with the Services, they may receive your information and content, including your personal information, photos, and your activity data. Information collected by these third parties is subject to their terms and policies. Buynuse is not responsible for the terms or policies of third parties.
11) Information about you that is no longer necessary and relevant to provide our Services may be de-identified and aggregated with other non-personal data to provide insights which are commercially valuable to Buynuse, such as statistics of the use of the Services.
Effective Date: Jan 10, 2019
©2015-19 Aarya Technovation India Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.